Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Adventures in naptime.....

Ok, let me start by saying that normally the schnitz is actually really good about taking a nap and hanging out in his bed until I come get him. Obviously, life is full of exceptions! Just thought I'd share what we've walked in on this past week....

Question to the schnitz: "How did you get up there???"

Answer: (with all but an eye roll) "I climb!!"

Next a riddle of sorts. What do you get when you take a 2 year with time on his hands, A&D ointment and a certain amount of creativity?


I collapsed on the floor laughing so hard I was crying! What else is a mother to do at that point?

Anyone know how to get diaper ointment out of hair?:-)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

The Donegans said...

I got your message and laughed hysterical! And now that I have a picture I'm laughing even harder! Thanks for taking my trip anxiety away for a bit:) See you when we get back!!!

Steph said...

he's so cute i can't even stand it. enjoy it, girl. it goes so fast. :)

AW said...

I'm speechless.

There. It's happened.

Karrie said...

Wow....I've been unsuccessful all these years, but it only took the schnitz two! He must be advanced!;-)

All I'm saying is....just wait. Your turn is so coming (and I want to hear ALL about it when it does!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Each and every one of my kids have put vaseline in their hair.

Ahhh. Good times.

Karrie said...

So does vaseline in the hair lead to dying it later in life? Just trying to figure out the pattern;-)