Saturday, November 15, 2008

Who knew junk mail could actually provide entertainment?

Ok, I don't know about ya'll, but around here I am Chief Mail Sorter. As you might guess, this is not a job I applied for so much as failed to avoid. So, this afternoon I was going through yet another pile of junk mail that I fished out of the mailbox on my way home and came to a Brookstone catalog. Flipping through it on my way to the trash can, I came across a couple of items that just cracked me up! And in an effort to find SOME meaning in this task....I thought I would share with my friends. Granted, these might just be funny to me because my sense of humor is, well, off the beaten path. But seriously, just picture walking into someone's house and seeing them actually USING one of these items and I bet you'll at least smile;-)





(Hahahahaha......LOL!!!)

Karrie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be honest... those look awesome! I think it would be so cool to have a gym full of weird exercise machines that are super-fun. Maybe that would encourage me to use them...

The Mama said...

Dang-it, Karrie! Now you've ruined your Christmas surprise - your uGallop was going to arrive any day now! :)

The only thing funnier is the pricetag, and the fact that the website lists it as one of their topsellers!

To each their own... right?! :)

AW said...

So many comments...but so not wanting to embarrass your dear, tender-eared readers.

For the first time in my life I'll keep quiet.

>:-D

Karrie said...

Angela-well, now you know the BEST place to collect those very odd, gym machines! Have fun!

Sarah-sorry to ruin the suprise. I could always put it right in front of the patio doors and watch people fall off the ledge laughing as they walk by:-)

Andi-You know, we're enough alike...I can hear those comments in my head and will just keep laughing!! Suffice it to say that I'm quite impressed that I could locate items that rendered you speechless;-)

AW said...

Oh, friend, I'm not speechless. Trust me, I have MUCH to say. I'm just choosing not to, otherwise your readers will think me tacky and then you tacky for having such a tacky friend. LOLOL!

:-)

Karrie said...

A-I'm glad that it didn't take anything so minimal to TRULY render you speechless...I'd have thought you were losing your touch! See, this is why we need to live closer....so we can share all those terribly clever thoughts in person without risking offense to the tender-eared among us;-)

Steph said...

uhhh... no. that gallop thing just ain't right.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.
If I saw those things in someone's house, I'd quickly turn and leave.
I'm thinking those things should be relegated to a basement somewhere where "innocent" eyes should never be exposed to them!

CRAZY!!

Karrie said...

Pinky-

True, but 'fess up....you'd totally be falling over laughing WHILE you were making a quick exit;-)