Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Does it get any better than this?

Ok, these are the things that are absolutely guaranteed to melt my heart. Last night, I'm in the kitchen getting dinner ready and my sweet schnitz runs in, hugs my legs and says, "I love you!!". He then proceeds to have me pick him up, gives me a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug. He stayed that way and cuddled with me for the next couple minutes "petting" my arm that he informed me was "so soft". Oh my.

And just in case that wasn't enough, as we are eating dinner, he informs me three different times that the "mashed 'tatoes are nummy" and that "mommy is a good cooker!".

Just had to share because this mama went to bed feeling VERY loved and appreciated!:-) Seriously, who needs a Mother's Day gift with stuff like this?

3 comments:

amy luella said...

that last sentence says it all!! so sweet!!

AW said...

Awwww. Melty heart indeed! JK has just recently started saying I love you. It sounds more like, "I luh-lou", but who's keeping track right? :-)

Elisa said...

You are makin' my eyes leak! This is super-sweet.