Saturday, June 14, 2008

And We're Off!!!

Ok, as I'm sure you have all assumed, the schnitz has recovered since my last post and is now off and running FULL SPEED AHEAD once more! And fortunately, in spite of losing quite so much of the food he did manage to eat during that time and eating almost nothing the rest of the six days he was sick, he's been eating non-stop since and has gained back whatever weight he lost. This is a very relieved mama!

So, for just a sampling of the non-stop entertainment we've enjoyed since his recovery...here goes!

Ahhh...beans...the breakfast of champions. Oh and I'll take a cup of coffee, please!


Oh no...caffeine denied!

Cartoons with Daddy make up for the lack of coffee.


Man...I'm chilly...surely Mama will never miss her slippers (what do you MEAN I should put on some britches??)

Woohoo...Mama will NEVER find me in here!

Does Louie look a little less than relaxed to you?;-)

Our lives definitely go a mile a minute when the schnitz is healthy, but he is an awful lot of fun and I'll take the chaos (and exhaustion:-) over him being sick on the couch any day of the week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mai put our cat in the swimming pool this morning - so Louie has a reason to be afraid. Scout (our orange cat) is only relaxed once Mai is in bed.

Karrie said...

Oh no...poor Scout-kitty! Guess Louie must have more sense than I gave him credit for!

Do you get the feeling that our kitties are spending their days dreaming about the good ol' days??;-)

Steph said...

I love the shot of him in the closet!! My sister (Christie) used to do that when she was his age... hide and then fall asleep anywhere she was: laundry basket, toy chair, closet...

So, so, so glad he's feeling better and is back to his old self. :)

AW said...

So glad the little one's feeling better. Many times I wish our little monkey would slow down, but when I consider the alternative, I'll take the livewire anyday.