Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pinky's Meme

Pinky from Cheese in My Shoe tagged me with this meme.

The Rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can
track it as travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

A cheerful heart is good medicine

I tag Janice, Amanda, Andi, Elisa, and Laura.

Have fun!

Karrie

3 comments:

Steph said...

that cat is smiling.

like, for real. smiling.

wow.

Karrie said...

Isn't that hilarious??:-)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!!
I love the picture, but the proverb is the greatest. I should post this all over my house. I should post it on my forehead!
Thanks for playing, Karrie.